KA2 is a multi-disciplined technology change consultancy specialising in Service Management, Security and Operational Resilience. We are seeking a marketer with
industry knowledge and a keen eye for detail to join our team at our Kent office.
We work across a variety of competitive and fast moving vertical markets and need someone who is able to keep track of business trends as well as meet our clients ever changing needs.
If so this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to stay on top of industry trends.
- Have experience in graphic design particularly in the Adobe Software Suite.
- Be able to embrace change and adapt to new situations.
- Have a good class Digital Marketing degree, but we believe that drive and attitude can be more important than academic achievement.
- Be able to work well in a team and independently.
- Be able to analyse marketing metrics and ROI.
- Be able to build and design end to end marketing plans.
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- Minimum of 25 days leave
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Tools down between Christmas and New Year
- Customised working hours Monday-Thursday
- Early Friday finish
- Health Assured EAP
- Personal learning and development plans
- Female leadership
- Collaborative and relaxed environment
- Regular company-wide catch-up sessions and socials
Please contact us using the form below to find out more about the role or to apply for the position, we look forward to hearing from you!