The last year has been challenging for us all and has changed the way we work, the spaces we work in and the technology we use. Digital communications have replaced physical interactions and collaborating at a distance has become key. As we move out of lockdown and back into the workplace KA2 believe it will be critical to retain the benefits of increased flexibility, collaboration and communication as we develop new workspaces.
There are five key areas to consider when reshaping from a workplace to a workspace; Agility, Clarity, Culture, Security and Technology.
- Agility looks at the freedom that your employees can gain in the workspace and how digital communications can improve your relationship with your customers.
- Clarity is about demystifying the workspace and breaking down the barriers between employee and employer, allowing for better communication and more efficient work.
- Culture is all about making the workspace you create an open and inviting one to your employees, the more they feel included in a team and feel fulfilled with their work the better they will perform.
- Security focuses on keeping your company safe, when working out of office there are a different set of security risk factors to consider so it may be time to revamp your security systems and protocols.
- Technology helps us to navigate the online workspace and its successful implementation can redefine how your company Ensuring that you are using the optimal technology will help to keep your company running as productively as possible.
If this seems confusing don’t worry at KA2, we can help you invest in people, processes and technology to reduce security and compliance risk and empower employees through a modern workspace. Please get in touch with us today to learn more.